26 hey?! I don’t feel a day over 18 and I don’t think I ever will! Luckily for me I’ve grown out of the painfully straightened hair and ginormous eyeliner flicks that use to grace my face (Amy Winehouse, eat your heart out!), I do however continue to spend most of my money on clothes and have more takeaways than I did at Uni but some things never change!
Sooo this seemed like a fun post to write to celebrate turning 26. I mistakenly thought this would be a really easy one, you know the type you can bash out whilst spending the day in bed surrounded by cake? Well I was sadly mistaken and I can confirm there really is nothing like trying to think of 26 interesting facts about yourself to make you realise how boring you really are! So please don’t be expecting anything revolutionary, but if you want to get to know me a bit more then carry on reading…
1. I went to University in Lincoln and studied Psychology with Child Studies. Did anyone else think that they would automatically be a Psychologist after studying it? Just me?! I’m forever wishing I’d done something more business related, and god knows why I did the ‘Child Studies’ part but hey I had the best three years and made the best friends.
2. I don’t have a middle name (told you they wouldn’t be revolutionary!).
3. I have the most immature sense of humour and my favourite everrrr TV show is Impractical Jokers which just cracks me up no end!
4. I asked over on Instagram what you guys would like me to include in this post and most of the requests were fashion related so I’ll sprinkle them throughout, the first of which is ‘what is my fashion inspiration?’. I use that little save function on Instagram SO much so you’re all my fashion inspirations!
5. Ha this one is funny, my embarrassing celebrity crush is Simon Cowell! Don’t judge me!
6. I lived in Thailand for 6 months back in 2015/2016 where I taught English language to Kindergarten kids. It was SO much fun, I had the time of my life and I’m so glad I experienced Thai life (I was living in quite a small town called Mae Sai with not may tourists, so it was the real deal!). I went South to visit Koh Samui and let’s just say it’s not a pretty as pictures suggest!
7. My first job was as a Christmas Temp at M&S and now I feel all warm and fuzzy whenever I go in there.
8. When I was younger I sprained my arm by jumping off a roundabout as my Dad was still spinning it and I didn’t let go (so essentially I just flew round whilst holding on with one hand!). Not going to lie, I loved wearing a sling haha!
9. Another Q from Instagram, my ‘casual essential’ is jeans. Mom jeans in particular. I can’t live without them!
10. I passed by driving test on the third time (all the best drivers do, right?!) and it was the most nervous I’ve ever been for anything, the thought of being in control of a car was petrifying to me. After failing the first time, I didn’t tell anyone about the other two tests!
11. I’ve got two tattoos and I regret both of them, so listen when your parents say you might regret them kids! One was a result of a drunken night Magaluf with the girls so I take full responsibility for that!
12. My favourite number is 4.
13. Despite having two cats, I’m very much dog person and as soon as we get a bigger house we’re getting a german shepherd and/or a border collie!
14. I HATE my teeth with a passion and am getting Invisalign as soon as I decide to commit to the extortionate monthly costs!
15. I’m the most organised person you will ever meet (bold statement, right?!). I write lists for lists for lists. I plan the next days outfit the night before. I have a paper diary (not a ‘dear diary…’ kind) which I feel is abnormal for people of my age?!
16. I really hate going to the beach in England.
17. I met Sascha on the first ever day of University, he lived in the flat next to mine and I remember going to introduce myself on the first day and saying ‘oh Sascha?! That’s a cool name!’. Cuuuuuuuute, right!?
18. I’m scared of literally everything. Flying, walking home alone in the dark, rollercoasters…
19. My favourite place to shop is Zara. It’s always the first place I look when I need an outfit and their sales are AMAZINGGGGG!
20. I’ve got an older Sister and a younger Brother.
21. I needed Sascha’s help for these last few because I was clutching at straws! So… apparently I sleep with my eyes slightly open, attractive!
22. We lived in Portsmouth for about a year in 2016/2017, where we had a cute little flat in Southsea and I worked for Hampshire County Council.
23. I can’t click my fingers or whistle.
24. My full name is Rosanna.
25. I have only ever watched 2 horror films in my life and I absolutely hated both of them. I can’t even watch adverts for them, I have to cover my eyes and ears!
26. And lastlyyyyy, loads of people asked what I do for work over on Instagram. I’m a Workplace Health Facilitator for the most amazing company, Thriving Workplaces/Thrive Tribe. Essentially I go out to organisations in Norfolk help them prioritise the health of their employees and make their company a better place to work!